Harry Potter Smartphone Pocket
Large iron-on pocket ~ 15cm x 12 cm
Internal pocket with function and personality.
What it is: iron-on insider pocket for your blazers and jackets
Why it’s special:
- No sewing equipment required.
- Easy iron on storage.
Good to know: sanitized before packaging, handled with gloves before mailed to you.
Free and Easy Returns
[Look up materials sections in other stores]
Made with 100% reclaimed fabric.
Silk - exterior
How to applyWe use HeatNBond Ultrahold Iron-on Adhesive. This is a permanent adhesive that doesn’t require any sewing. Follow these instructions to make sure that you are happy with your application.
- Pre-wash your garment without fabric softeners, including laundry detergent and fabric softener sheets, before applying the pocket. Dry completely.
- Preheat iron to medium heat. No steam.
- Determine the position of your pocket. Peel off the paper liner and place the pocket to your desired position.
- Place the pocket, adhesive side down, on top of your garment. Press and hold iron for 8 seconds on each section of the pocket until the entire piece is bonded. You can't sweep the iron across the entire project for a total of 8 seconds. This is the time required for each section of the pocket to adhere properly.
- For cotton pockets press and hold for 8 seconds. For lighter pockets, for 6 seconds. If your garment is extremely thick or multi-layered, a few extra seconds of heat will be needed to properly adhere.
- Iron the garment from the other side of the pocket for an additional 2 seconds.
- Machine wash cold and dry on low heat or no heat (and in accordance with garment washing directions). Avoid repeated or excessive ironing to the area after applying the pocket. Do not dry clean.
For more information, visit our FAQ section.
See it IRL
[Photos from early influencers using the product]
For any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org